Wednesday 24 September 2014


Disclaimer: This video is not uploaded in our site, it has been embeded from youtube..
Shruthi Hassan wants a BABY without MARRIAGE | Interview, Hot Tamil Cinema News Shruthi Haasan has recently mentioned that she will deliver a baby before her marriage. In a recent interview Shruthi Haasan spoke elaborately about her parents’ divorce. She said, “I have seen my parents Kamal Haasan and Sarika as a beautiful couple. There were lots of affections between them. We were a happy family. Like my parents, I also don’t want to get trapped in the social net. I want to give birth to a child before my marriage. Only after this I will get married.” Shruthi Haasan has now moved to her new house in Mumbai. She was earlier in a rented apartment. When she was domiciling there, someone tried to attack her and because of this, she was living in her friend’s place. After this she acquired a two bedroom apartment in Andheri. After fully furnishing this apartment, Shruthi has moved into it.

Shruthi Hassan wants a BABY without MARRIAGE | Interview, Hot Tamil Cinema News

Description: Shruthi Hassan wants a BABY without MARRIAGE | Interview, Hot Tamil Cinema News
  • Uploaded by: tamil posts
  • Views:
  • Category:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Tamil Videos
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi