Monday 22 September 2014


Disclaimer: This video is not uploaded in our site, it has been embeded from youtube..
Director Ravikumar reveals intimate pictures of actress Sujibala | Police Complaint | Hot Cinema News | kollywood news, police complaint in April 2014 against director P Ravikumar Actress Sujibala, who's acted in Tamil films like Goripalayam, Chandramukhi and Muthukku Muthaaga, had filed a police complaint in April 2014 against director P Ravikumar, alleging that the latter has been issuing death threats to her. Giving out details of what had transpired, she had said, "I first met Ravikumar for Unmai, in which I play the heroine and he, the hero, apart from directing it. While working on the film, Ravikumar proposed, but I declined. However, he continued to persist. At one point, he threatened to commit suicide if I did not agree to the wedding. That is when I agreed to get engaged to him. However, after the engagement, which took place in 2012, I was desperate to stop the wedding as he began tormenting me. I attempted suicide and after this incident, my parents decided to call off the engagement."

Director Ravikumar reveals intimate pictures of actress Sujibala | Police Complaint | Cinema News

Description: Director Ravikumar reveals intimate pictures of actress Sujibala | Police Complaint | Hot Cinema News | kollywood news, police complaint in April 2014 against director P Ravikumar
  • Uploaded by: tamil posts
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Tamil Videos
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi