Thursday 2 October 2014


Disclaimer: This video is not uploaded in our site, it has been embeded from youtube..
Kamal Hassan's response to PM's Clean India Campaign Invitation | Salman Khan, Priyanka, Aamir Khan I thank the PM for naming me among the nine others on this list; inviting us to the Clean India Campaign. I don’t think this is a new duty I have been appointed to. I think it is in recognition of what I have already been doing. I thank the PMO for recognizing that. I am sure that some of my peers are also chosen because of what they have already done and capable of. I think this cleaning is something that I have been doing for the past 20 years with the help of my fans whom I have converted into a social service organization. My work continues

Kamal Haasan Speech anout Clean India Campaign | Salman Khan, Priyanka, Aamir Khan

Description: Kamal Hassan's response to PM's Clean India Campaign Invitation | Salman Khan, Priyanka, Aamir Khan
  • Uploaded by: tamil posts
  • Views:
  • Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Copyright © Tamil Videos
    Blogger Templates Wallpapers Hack Wfi